So, if I had only one word to sum up these last few weeks, it would definitely be stressful.
I've had numerous tests, projects, and papers due. I mean, seriously? Because of all this school work, I have been behind on television shows, sleep, and spending quality time with friends.
For example, I just finished an 8 page book report last night for my JOUR-H 110 class, and I'm running on about 5 hours of sleep.
However, this week is coming to end and I couldn't be happier.
Things to be happy about:
1. I have my next semester schedule all planned out and I'm very optimistic that I will get everything I want.
2. My cousin is coming to town this weekend and I haven't seen him in forever.
3. HOOSIER HYSTERIA is on Saturday!!! I am so pumped!
4. My friends and I found a local bingo hall, so we're definitely going to that this weekend.
5. My new tattoo (which I'll be writing an entry about very soon, for those of you who are curious)
6. It's finally fall!
Well, that's all for now, folks. I have to go study for my psych test that's at 8am tomorrow morning (lucky me).
Here are some beautiful fall pictures I took while walking around campus today:
This is by Ballantine Hall.
This is by the Wright Residence Center.
I just love campus in the fall!