The Magical Bubble That Is IU* IU Students and Alumni
Things I miss…
- IU Basketball/school pride (for example: how people care enough to wait outside all day starting at 6:45 AM for good seats to the Kentucky game).
- Going to class in sweats (instead of to work in business casual).
- Walking everywhere.
- Sitting in the Arboretum. Perfection.
- Sports' patio.
- Bake House’s tomato mozzarella and basil gyro and mixed fries.
- Griffy Lake Trails.
- Broad Ripple.
- Living in the same building as all my best friends.
- The Optometry Library.
- Thursday Night at Roys.
- Being in the same city as my brother.
- 3 day weekends.
- Little 500.
- All the beautiful red tulips.
- The Sample Gates.
- Chocolate Moose.
- Fried Pickles from Scotty’s.
- House dressing from Grazie.
- My favorite professor.
- Winter and Spring Breaks.
- The IDS.
PS. Making this list just made me depressed. IU is a magical bubble.
Name: Erica Sadowsky
Degree and Major: Masters in Safety Management
Graduation Year: 2011