- I am a proud Indiana Redstepper. Technically though, after my last performance I became an alumni of the life-changing program.
- "I'm an Indiana ADPi, and will be one 'til the day I die." Scary. And yes, those are lyrics to one of our many catchy sorority songs.
- I am a journalism student, however, I do not want to work for a newspaper. Just so everyone knows and I don't get asked that right away like I do every time I tell someone that. There is so much more to journalism.
- I graduate in May. I can't think of a clever pun to go with that statement because it saddens me when I think about leaving IU. :(
- pandas and sloths
- ballet (I go to at least one on-campus ballet every year!)
- How I Met Your Mother
- anything Disney
- sports on sports on sports (Detriot Red Wings, Indianapolis Colts, Chicago Cubs, Detroit Tigers, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bulls)
- reading (I <3 my Kindle)
- the carpet at my sorority house (hunter green...yikes!)
- when people wear gym clothes but don't go to the gym...
- "that person" who insists on packing onto a crowded bus, only to get off at the next stop
- math (I still shudder at the sound of the word "finite")