A Hoosier Says Hello from Indiana University: Emmalie!Emmalie Reif
|One of my absolte favorite photographs of myself. That's a real laugh, I swear to you. And banana clips are a hair life saver!|
First off. GO HOOSIERS. Hello world. I am Emmalie.
- Junior at INDIANA UNIVERSITY!
- Majoring in Telecommunications.
- Minoring in Theatre & Drama.
- Member of University Players.
- Volunteer Usher for the Theatre and Drama Department.
- Volunteer Usher for IU Auditorium.
- Participated in IFS in summer of 2011.
- From Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana...
- Whole family bleeds black and gold... I am the cream and crimson sheep in the family!
- Accents are my life... If you were talking to me right now, I might accidentally slip into one!
- Fun fact: I have a scar shaped like a seven on my left ankle. It's really cool. I could be James Bond. 007.
- Another fun fact: I almost went to... Purdue University... HILARIOUS. So glad I made the right decision!
|Red Carpet Day with my mom! My Indiana University journey is beginning!||My super smart and pretty ladies from my IFS class and our TA, love them all! IFS was amazing.|
|At orientation, sporting some major IU excitement and swag, and a thumbs up too! Wooo, orientation! And not Purdue!||Trying to download IU Secure on the night I moved in for IFS. Not posed at all! Yeah, wireless internet!|
That is the gist of my IU experience and life thus far. And I am really excited to begin this blog for We Are IU!
All my Hoosier love,