Outline for the New YearAlyssa Modos
Hi all! I hope you've had a wonderful, relaxing break like I have. It's time to get back to work though!
I always get pretty excited for a new year. It just seems full of endless possibilities! So much can happen in a year, even though (depending on the context) a year can seem like a very short amount of time!
This year I have made a bucket list of things that I want to accomplish before the year is over, so I thought I would share and encourage you to do the same!
2015 Bucket list:
- Get back in shape!
- Limit eating out to no more than once a month.
- Finish the school year with no less than $200 in the bank.
- Pass each class with at least a B-.
- Workout at least 4 days every week.
- Make 3 new great friends!
- Buy the Harry Potter books 1-5 (I already own 6 & 7).
- Be able to run 2 consecutive miles by March.
- Be more positive about myself.
- Be more outgoing.
- Only take the bus when the weather is bad.
- Declare a major.
- Save more, spend less.
- Read more.
- Spend less time on social media.
- Be more kind and patient.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables.
- Get a new summer job.
- Go to one concert and one Notre Dame football game.
- Watch more football.
- Get a tattoo.
- Eliminate fast food, soda, and potato chips from my diet.
- Run the entire 2015 Color Run.
- Visit two new places.
- Reap the benefits of the year's hard work in the next!